Skinpress Rss

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fanaticism revealed again

0

I came across a news today that compelled me to share with my readers. The news was that a violation took place in Karnataka while protesting against an article written by the Exiled author Taslima Narsin.

The protesters ganged in a procession burned 12 two-wheelers, two tractors, two autos and pelted stones at buses and buildings. The Police opened fire to disperse the mob and arrested two dozens of protesters in connection with the incidents. Curfew has been clamped to control the situation.

I am not going to find out the reason behind the incident. I would like to stop the use of religion for political interest and ask the fanatics to come out of the shell that has been built in the soil of politics. The religion has not been able to escape itself from the grip of Politics and therefore still been used to mislead people.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Widgets